<

Friday, November 03, 2006

Same Ole, Same Ole

Nothing really going on, but I felt like making a post on my blog. Other then trick-or-treating with Emily and Susan this week, nothing else exciting has really happened. Just basically been at work, class, or chilling at home.

I will say one thing, and this doesn't really have to do with anything, but I have been able to sleep much better and get up so much easier since we moved clocks back an hour. This area of Indiana is still adjusting to the whole time change thing since this is the first year we've had to do it. I, however, am liking it being somewhat light out now when I wake-up in the morning. Although, I suppose as it gets closer to winter, that will change and it will gradually get to where it is still dark out at 7:00a.m. when I get up.

I work this weekend. Big excitement there. Next weekend though I don't work at either job because I'm going on a shopping trip with my mom. Someone my mom knows puts together this big trip every year, and we take a bus out to Illinois and go to a bunch of outlet malls and do like Christmas shopping. It sounds like it will be a lot of fun.

Well, I'm off. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My best friend's new boyfriend's last name is Funk, and I thought it was SO funny (I'm mean I know! hehe) which I told her, and I threatened to make this CD for her, which she thought would be funny - so I decided I would really make it! If you think of any songs for me let me know! :)

Hope all continues well with you! Keep posting! :D

9:44 AM  
Anonymous drishtee said...

hnjuvvbg
hi miss you

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home