<

Monday, October 23, 2006

Nothing New

I know I really haven't posted in a while, so I wanted to write something. However, there really is nothing to report on. I had my first official day with my new part time job. I've worked a few hours prior, but only to help with inventory because they needed some extra hands. It will be a fun job for a little extra income. Everyone so far seems nice and a lot of fun.

I will say one cool thing that happened yesterday while working at Buyco, is that my hold french horn instructor came in. That was really cool because I don't think I'd seen her up till then for about 8 years or so. We were always close, so I was bummed to kind of lose contact, so it was good to reconnect and hear what all was going on with her and her kids right now.

In other news, my brother and Beth have been planning their wedding. It is going to be May 26th, which is exactly the 1 year anniversary of their first date. Not sure if I mentioned this before. I will be a brides maid, so that will be a lot of fun to be able to participate in the wedding that way. It has also pushed me to really start dieting and be strict with it this time, as I would like to lose some weight before the wedding. :o)

Well I guess thats about it. Hope everyone has a great week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home