<

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Japanese OnLine

Since I am studying Japanese, I decided to look for some websites that might help teach Japanese. You know, just for a little extra help or something. Well I came across this really cool site called Japanese Online. I have created a link for it under my links column for anyone interested in checking it out. The really cool part of it, is that you can look for pen-pals that are learning Japanese or who speak it, and are willing to help you in exchange for you helping them with English. I think a great way to really get into the language is to just keep trying to speak it with someone, and have them speak it back, and get help with anything you may not understand. There are also a lot of lesson's on the site for helping you learn the language, and the lessons are actually very good. I looked at a number of them. There are a lot of neat things on the site, so I encourage everyone to check it out. The best part is that it is a free site! :o) Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home