<

Monday, October 09, 2006

YAY!!

It's official! My brother is now engaged to be married. The family pretty much knew this was coming at some point, but now since it is official I can post it on my blog. Myself, and the rest of my family is very excited and happy for my brother and his fiance, Beth. My brother popped the question Saturday night this past weekend. What is funny is that he had just picked up the ring on Saturday, and I guess he just couldn't wait. They went to the Notre Dame game (which was an awesome game by the way, of course ND won), and then they went to an Irish pub called Fiddler's Hearth. According to my brother it was just perfect, as that is where they went on their 2nd date, and the band playing was just like the band playing when they went there the first time. Get this, I guess the Friday before, he even asked Beth's father for his Blessing to marry Beth. What a guy! :o) So that is the exciting news for the weekend. Nothing exciting happened with me. I went to a funeral for a church member that passed away, then went home and cleaned my apartment, had some friends over that night, and then Sunday got up and went to church. After having lunch with my family we all went apple picking. Then I went swimming Sunday night. That was pretty much it. It was a full weekend, but nothing all that exciting other then my brother's big news. Well hope everyone else had a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home