<

Friday, September 15, 2006

2 Weekends in a Row!

I know I have been slow in my postings lately. There has just been absolutely nothing exciting really going on. Plus when I'm not at work, I'm at classes now, or doing homework. My Japanese class is a lot of fun, and going very well. My history is going fine, but not as exciting as I thought it might be. We'll see if we stick with history after this semester. I have some other ideas to incorporate an International Studies certificate with some alternative majors.

Anyways, last weekend I had the weekend off, and I somehow managed to get this weekend off as well. It's kind of nice cause I can relax a bit, but I do have quite a bit of homework to do, and my mom is going to come over to help me with my finances and managing a budget better. I'm so bad at that! Then I think the family is going to take the boat out on Sunday (weather permitting) and go fishing. I may not fish, but may take a book to read on the boat instead. We'll see.

Well thats about all from here. Hope everyone is doing well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home