<

Thursday, October 12, 2006

New Job!

Well I just got a part time position working for a store called BuyCo. I will be working there a few evenings a week and then on the weekends. I applied for the job once before, and while I was perfect for the job, my schedule just did not coincide with the hours they needed help. Now that my hours our different with class an all it worked out well. For those of you wondering what BuyCo is, it is a store that sells all used DVDs, CDs, Video Games, and Game Systems. It's a cool store. The bonus is that as an employee you get 50% off everything. :o) I just have to make sure I don't spend all the paycheck in the store. LOL Anyways I'm excited, and the need me to start right away because they are working on inventory and could use an extra set of hands. However, I won't officially be on the schedule for regular hours until November. So thats my exciting news. :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home