<

Friday, December 01, 2006

New Post!

I haven't posted anything in a while, so I just wanted to do so to update my Blog. Really, nothing has been going on, which is why I haven't posted.

My Thanksgiving was good. I did pretty much all the cooking, except for the turkey. Apparently we were really into cranberries this year too because about every dish had cranberries in it. LOL The food was all very good though. Then my brother and his fiance came over for dessert and to hang out after dinner at her parents house.

Winter is finally coming, as today we are getting our first snow. It hasn't snowed much yet, but it's supposed to turn into freezing rain tonight and then into snow. Oh goodie! LOL The snow is okay, it's the freezing rain part I don't like because that makes the roads nasty. After my accident last year the day after Christmas, it's making me more cautious and nervous this year. At least I feel like I have a better car for in the snow now mainly because it's front wheel drive instead of rear wheel drive like my last car.

Well that is about all for now. Told you, nothing really exciting. Hope everyone has a good weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home