<

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Busy Weekend

Well it's a very busy weekend for me this weekend. Yesterday I had to work from 8:00a.m.-5:00p.m. at Woodwind and Brasswind, and then went straight from there to work my part time job at BuyCo till a little after 9:00p.m. Got home, watched like an hour of tv, and went to bed. To get up and be at Woodwind & Brasswind again at 8:00a.m. this morning to work till 11:00a.m. and then go straight to BuyCo again to work until 8:00p.m. tonight. Then tomorrow I have church in the morning, and a Christmas concert to play for at 3:00p.m., and then the BuyCo Christmas party at 6:00p.m. Pheww!!!!!!! At least I will be able to sleep in tomorrow morning since church isn't until 10:45a.m. Plus sometime in there I need to find time to study for my Japanese final. At least that isn't until Wednesday though, so I should be able to get some studying done between now and then.

So, thats my weekend! Hope everyone else has an enjoyable one! :o)

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Sorry Beth and I missed the concert! How'd it go?

6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home