<

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Classes almost over!

Well the end of the semester is almost here. I am working on final projects and studying for final exams. Tomorrow is our skit day for Japanese class. It's our end of the semester project to do a skit. Should be fun. It was exciting last week cause I actually got to teach the class. Our professor had lost her voice, so she asked me to lead the class in our quiz review and to help with some other things during class. It was fun. :o) Made me felt pretty special too, in that she felt I was good enough to lead the class. I'm looking forward to next semester in Japanese as we are going to start learning the 3rd writing system, Kanji. It will be nice to have about a month off classes though. To have a little bit of a break.

Not much else going on here. My Christmas shopping is about half done, but I'll probably finish it up within the next week or so. We got our first snow of the season, and have a nice white dusting on the ground. Just enough to make the ground white, but not cause any road problems really which is nice.

Things are pretty busy at both jobs with it being the Christmas season. I imagine that it will only get busier as it gets closer to Christmas. It's a good thing though. Plus we're getting a lot of backorders in stock over this week and next week, so that will be awesome to have a lot of my backorders ship and finally get paid for them.

Well I hope everyone is having a great week! Laters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home