<

Saturday, January 13, 2007

New Poto Albums

Well I have finally had some time to come on here and make a new post, and to add a couple of new photo albums. For those of you that do not know already, we got my mom a puppy for Christmas. He is a Puggle, and his name is Buster. Check out "A couple of Puppies" album to the left to see pictures. I also have inherited some new reptiles from a friend at work. I know have 2 Bearded dragons (1 adult, and 1 baby), 2 Leopard Geckos, and a Euromastyx. They are way cool, and way fun to watch. I hope everyone is having a good new year thus far. I hope to be back and posting more regularily. Have a great weekend!

5 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca Jane said...

Do you have facebook?? If so you should add me! (I'm addicted!)

2:13 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

New post, new post! You need a new post! It's fun to see your blog again... Nice job!

1:18 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

I love the pictures! What type of dog is your parents' older dog? In the pictures, he looks similar to Buster. How adorable!

7:22 AM  
Blogger Leah said...

I love the pictures! What type of dog is your parents' older dog? In the pictures, he looks similar to Buster. How adorable!

7:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you haven't posted in 2 1/2 months. Are you ok? Your brother doesn't seem to know.

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home