<

Saturday, December 16, 2006

One-Handed Typing

Yeah, so I broke my arm this week. That was really good. Now I have this very lovely blue cast on my arm. Thus the one-handed typing. I get to wear it for 2 months and then go have it x-rayed again to see the status of healing. My mom was concerned that I would have it on for my brother's wedding in May (I'm a bride's maid), and said "I better not have this thing on still in May!" LOL So thats that.

Here is a good story you should all enjoy. Sorry Scott, I have to tell it. LOL So apparently yesterday my brother and his fiance, Beth, went to lunch together and then he took her back to work. Well as he was dropping her off and saying Goodbye, my brother goes "Christmas is on Sunday right?" and Beth says "No, it's on Monday." Scott goes "Is Christmas always on a Monday?" LOL Trying to keep a straight face, Beth asks "Is your birthday always on Thursday?" Scott, "well no . . " Beth, "Well neither is baby Jesus's." LOL LOL I thought I was going to die laughing when Beth told us that story. He is never going to live that one down.

Well, hope you all have a good weekend. I must get back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home